Essential oils can be used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used as single essential oils or in complex essential oil blends depending on user experience and desired benefit. Want to learn how to use essential oils? Read below!
If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. Essential oils give plants their distinctive smells, essential oils protect plants and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and their beautiful fragrance, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and many health-care practices.
Different oils have different uses and benefits but that’s why I’ll break them down simply for you!
Our Recuperate Under Eye Essential Oil is actually a number of oils mixed together, you’ll find Chamomille which is Anti-inflammatory and soothing to the skin, Palmrose helps with hydrating and rejuvenating effects. And finally, Frankincense which helps to tone and tighten the skin.
* Rub it on your hands after a long day for a warming and soothing effect
* Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
* Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function
Rose is one of personal favorites, not only will it help uplift your mood through-out the day but the beauty benefits seem endless! Helps balance moisture levels in the skin, reduces the appearance of skin imperfections, and promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion.
* Apply to pulse points to uplift mood throughout the day
* Use on areas of concern twice daily to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
* Apply to neck and wrists for a personal fragrance
This is fantastic because not only can you clean your house with it, but just by breathing this is will improve your respiratory system and clear your sinuses. I love taking a bath with my Tree Tea Oil because it clears my air passages, cleansing and rejuvenates my skin, supports a healthy complexion with my nails, and even protects against environmental and seasonal threats. All in all, it’s a super oil.
* Apply to skin imperfections for a cleansing, rejuvenating effect
* Use on occasional skin irritations by rubbing Melaleuca Touch onto affected area
* Apply after shaving to soothe and cool skin
Hopefully you read my last article about the unlimited uses for lavender oil, but if not – you should go back. One thing my lavender oil does for my beauty and health is improves scar tissue and even calms my skin when it gets irritated, itchy, or even dry.
* Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime
* Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle
* Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts